This week we’re enjoying these posts we’ve read from our favorite blogs:
- Nameberry bloggers and naming experts Pamela Redmond Satran and Linda Rosenkrantz ask would you pick an obscure name?
- RockStar Diaries‘ blogger Naomi is surprised about Booty Wrap reviewed by Cool Mom Picks who describe it as a fanny pack makeover.
- Celebrity Baby Blog shows us which celebrity babies are celebrating their birthday this month.
- Modern green design site Inhabitots wonders if raising your children with a minimalist, eco-friendly or vegetarian lifestyle will lead them to do the opposite later. What do you think?
- What are you supposed to do with a newborn all day? Second-time mom Boston Mamas‘ Christine, who has a newborn of her own, answers!
From our giggleGABBERs:
- Parent Talk‘s Heather of Rookie Moms is in love with a maternity dress.
- Check out the cutest dozen-plus tiny bridesmaids that Kate Moss had at her recent wedding at our Baby Style blogger Nadia’s site Child Mode.
- City Mom Jessica documented her trip with her two kids to Northern California on her blog Momma’s Gone City.
- On their blog, our Healthy Home bloggers Healthy Child Healthy World offers tips for eating healthy while on-the-go.